[ut_parallax_quote] There is nothing that compares to the unique and extraordinary experiences that can be shared with family and friends onboard a Superyacht – it really is the ultimate means of exploring the World in comfort, privacy and safety.[/ut_parallax_quote]
[ut_blockquote_right]’We are not a brokerage, or management company – we are independent‘ [/ut_blockquote_right]
Whether you are an existing owner, considering the purchase a yacht, or embarking on a new-build project, Three Sixty Marine offers an independent advisory service to Owners and their Family Office.
We take a ‘three hundred and sixty degree’ approach to ownership that is based on knowledge and practical experience of vessel operation and management. From this privileged vantage point we have had the opportunity to observe and assess all facets of the industry and the role they play in the quality of the ownership experience.
Our goal is to use our insight and experience to inform and guide our Clients throughout the whole process.
Our services are broad ranging and flexible and when necessary we work in close collaboration with other industry professionals who share the same values of honesty, transparency and discretion to deliver Client focused solutions.
We are available for short-term consultancy projects, or provide an ongoing advisory solution assisting in all aspects of the Superyacht Investment Cycle and Ownership Experience.
Three Hundred and Sixty Degrees
Some areas we can assist in: –
- Purchase – market research, yacht selection;
- New-Build – review of operational design and safety;
- Regulatory – Flag and Class considerations, including LY3 and PYC;
- Financial – budget and financial controls;
- Human Resources – manning, captain and senior crew selection;
- Management – assessment of options – family office, management company or hybrid;
- Guest services – onboard experience, quality and standards;
- Helicopter – operational review;
- Refit – specification, yard selection and tender process.
We can act as Owners Representative and provide independent oversight of the yachts operation and management; helping to improve transparency, performance and standards, throughout ownership.
For further information and to find out how we may help you, please use the contact form below, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org